A Message From Neil Sackmary (Owner, Nevada Coin Mart)
The Governor recently announced a LIMITED opening of retail, but we must follow their strict Social-Distancing Policy to operate due to Wuhan COVID-19. Please be aware of the following:
- This policy is mandated until May 15 by the Governor.
- We hope for full (but safe) operations on May 15.
- Every gold/silver bullion we take in is tested with X-Ray Spectrometer.
- This ensures we only buy real, legitimate bullion (protects buyers).
- Selling by appointment only (no walk-in).
- Before we make appointment, we must agree on quantity & price.
- This ensures a smooth, fast transaction (no haggling).
- Strict Governor “Curbside” rules means we cannot let you inside door.
- When you arrive for your appointment, your items will be brought out.
- As is our normal policy, we accept CASH only.
- You inspect items (in your car) prior to payment.
- All our Sellers will be sanitized, with Gloves and facemask.
If you agree to the above selling guidelines, please continue with the form below: