When you come in for your Appointment, please check-in at the tent, and we will get you in the store as fast as possible (as soon as the customer before you leaves).
- Please do not bring any guests with you (children allowed) until the Governor lessens restrictions.
- Service dogs allowed (all other pets will not be allowed inside).
- Your appointment is a max of 10 minutes (so the person behind you does not have to wait).
- There is no loitering or shopping (for now), after your appointment, please leave so the next customer can come in.
- The Governor has requested that we offer masks to anyone entering.
- All stations are sanitized with isopropyl alcohol after each transaction.
- If you are coughing or visibly sick, you will not be allowed inside (we can reschedule you).
- If you are selling to us, you must bring a valid Driver’s License or Passport.
- We pay in CASH or CHECK.
- We may start paying with Paypal & Venmo in future (let us know if that is something you would prefer).
- We only accept CASH.
- We may accept Paypal & Venmo in future (let us know if that is something you would prefer).
- We work directly with METRO to ensure that all items we buy are NOT stolen. We’ve helped put many thieves behind bars.
- If your item is stolen we are the WRONG place to sell it (you will get caught).
- We pay in