OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES and REGULATIONS: “Get Neil’s Cash!”
Last Amendment: March 17, 2018 at 2:00 am, Pacific Standard Time.
SPONSOR: NEVADA COIN MART “GET NEIL’S CASH” is broadcast one to four times per month, dates to be announced, Saturday at 12:30 p.m. on KTNV-LV Channel 13, Las Vegas, Nevada.
GENERAL REPRESENTATIONS: This contest is based upon the skill of valuation and is not a game of chance. The winner will be chosen based on number of correct answers, and a if a tie-breaker is required, the fastest answers selected will determine the final winner.
* There will be one winner for each episode. The prize will be announced at the beginning of each show. No purchase is necessary to win, and purchase does not increase a participant’s chances of winning.
1. ENTRY PROCESS/CRITERION: Entrants will log on to an online forum, the address of which will be announced at the beginning of each show. Instructions for the log-in will be contained on the launch page. To be eligible to win, you must complete the online form within the time parameters disclosed, and agree to the Official Rules and Regulations of this Contest. Employees of Nevada Coin Mart, Channel 13 KTNV-TV, their affiliates and associates, are not eligible to enter.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The contest is open to the following townships/cities in Nevada: Las Vegas, Henderson, North Las Vegas, Pahrump, Mesquite, and Boulder City. You must be 18 years or older at the time of submission of your entry. Only one winner per household per 90 day period is permitted. Multiple entries will not be permitted.
3. DEADLINES: Submission of responses to all challenges must be submitted within the time parameters set forth on the answer submission page.
4. NATURE OF PRIZE: The prize will be announced at the start of every show. Either the prize, or its cash equivalent, will be awarded at the discretion of the Sponsor.
5. DISBURSEMENT OF PRIZE: If a participant fails to accept or claim a prize for any reason within seven days after the announcement of the winner’s name, no make-good or replacement prize will be awarded, and the prize will be forfeited. In order to accept the prize, it is required that we take a photo of you and a store representative to demonstrate the legitimacy of the contest, which will be shared on Nevada Coin Mart’s social media accounts, website, and other media channels. This is non-negotiable. If these terms are not acceptable to the winner, the winner agrees to forfeit the prize; the next highest-scoring player will be awarded the prize. This measure is to ensure that the legitimacy of the game is maintained.
6. TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES: In the event that the Sponsor encounters technical issues of any kind and the contest cannot be completed, Participant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless Nevada Coin Mart, Neil Sacmary and KTNV-TV Channel 13, from any liability, loss, damage or injury due to technical issues of any nature whatsoever.
7. NOTIFICATION OF WINNER shall be made by two methods: A post on the “Nevada Coin Mart” Facebook page, and during Neil’s appearance on Monday’s “Morning Blend”, KTNV-TV Channel 13. Date 3-19-2018 8.
MISCELLANEOUS: Winner is responsible for all taxes or other liabilities associated with the prize. By acceptance of the prize, participant gives his or her permission to use their name and likeness in editorial and/or promotional marketing, broadcast, print and electronic media. Participants, by entering, agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Nevada Coin Mart, Neil Sackmary and KTNV-TV Channel 13, from any liability, loss, damage or injury due to participation. Copies of the contest Official Rules and Regulations are available by writing to: Nevada Coin Mart, Attn: Joe, 4065 S. Jones Blvd., Las Vegas NV 89103.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.