Breguet and Fils Watches


Breguet and Fils Watches
Nevada Coin Mart is the #1 Breguet and Fils Watch Buyer in Las Vegas!

We are the preferred #1 Breguet and Fils Watch Buyer in Las Vegas because we PAY THE MOST and we buy ALL collections of Breguet and Fils Watches

History

In the year 1775, Breguet is a Swatch-retained brand of extravagant watches well-established by Abraham-Louis Breguet in Paris.

From 1870 to 1970 it was possessed by the English Brown family. In 1976, its then proprietor Chaumet shut the French manufacturing plant and moved creation to the Vallée de Joux in Switzerland. The Breguet gather has been a piece of The Swatch Group. From the past 1999, the swatch group and Brequet considered as the chief Swatch mark.

Breguet watches are regularly effortlessly perceived for their coin-edge cases, guilloché dials and blue pomme hands (frequently now alluded to as ‘Breguet hands’).

Breguet was established in 1775 by Abraham-Louis Breguet, a Swiss watchmaker destined to Huguenot guardians in Neuchâtel. He considered watchmaking for a long time under Ferdinand Berthoud and Jean-Antoine Lépine before setting up his own watchmaking business in Paris at 51 Quai de l’Horloge on the Île de la Cité in Paris. The share that accompanied his marriage to the girl of a prosperous French middle class gave the sponsorship which enabled him to open his own particular workshop. Breguet’s associations made amid his apprenticeship as a watchmaker and as an understudy of science helped him to build up his business. Following the first experience with the court, Queen Marie Antoinette became interested in Breguet’s extraordinary self-winding watch; Louis XVI purchased a few of his watches. In 1783 the Swedish tally Axel Von Fersen, who was the ruler’s companion and presumed darling, authorized a watch from Breguet that was to contain each watch complexity referred to around then as a blessing to Marie Antoinette, – Breguet’s perfect work of art, the Marie Antoinette (No. 160).

The business was a win, and around 1807 he went up against his child Louis-Antoine as his accomplice, renaming the firm “Breguet et Fils” (Breguet and Sons). Louis-Antoine assumed control over the firm upon the passing of his dad in 1823. The business was passed to Louis Clément Francois when Louis Antoine retired in 1833. Despite the fact that he had two children and a little girl, they didn’t enter the business, so the Breguet organization procured noted English watchmaker Edward Brown of Clerkenwell to deal with the Paris production line. Darker, in the long run, turned into an accomplice and, after Breguet’s grandson’s passing, the proprietor, and leader of the organization. At the point when Brown passed on in 1895, the firm was assumed control by his children, Edward and Henry. On Edward’s retirement in the mid-1900s, Henry Brown turned into the leader of the firm. In 1992, Breguet procured Lemania. Breguet modified hands many times within the Nineteen Eighties preceding being gained by its gift owner, the piece of a material cluster, in 1999. In 1999 the Swatch group acquired Brequet.

Related Categories:

Bring in your Breguet & Fils watch to Nevada Coin Mart for a free verbal appraisal and evaluation today!

References:

 

 



Categories: