Bring in and Sell your Diamond Rings in Las Vegas & Henderson
Diamond rings can be classified in many ways, but the classifications used most often are by design, type of setting, shape, and cut of the diamonds, and metal used to make the band. You can sell your diamond ring in Las Vegas & Henderson to a real GIA Graduate Gemologist, to ensure you get the most Cash.
A diamond ring is a stone that really states, “I adore you” profoundly. Actually, you’ve most likely heard the motto ordinarily that “a jewel is until the end of time.”
Diamond Rings by Type of Setting
- Prong setting – A set in a conventional, plain mounting, typically with four or six prongs. This is a conventional wedding band and can be customized with precious stone groups, or a ring gatekeeper or wrap (which truly protector wrap the primary ring, and furthermore “outline” the bigger jewel to make it more conspicuous).
- Bezel setting – With a Bezel setting, an edge holds the stone and encompasses the jewel. Bezels can have straight edges, scalloped edges, or can be formed into any shape to suit the stone. The backs can be opened or shut and they are utilized to set hoops, pieces of jewelry, arm ornaments, and rings. Hotter shaded jewels look staggering when bezel set in yellow gold.
- Channel setting – This setting is most much of the time utilized for wedding and commemoration groups. A Channel setting will set the stones ideal beside each other with no metal isolating them. The external edge of metal is then worked over the edges of the stones. This ensures the support territory of the precious stones superior to anything a dab or prong setting and gives a smooth outside surface.
- Tension setting – A diamond is held set up by the weight of the band’s metal, which is intended to “crush” the stone. The outcome is an exceedingly contemporary, popular look and can be utilized to set pieces of jewelry, hoop, and rings.
- Cluster setting – This set encompasses a bigger focus stone with a few little stones. It is intended to make a wonderful bit of precious stone adornments from numerous littler stones.
Illusion Setting – An illusion setting is littler stones, for the most part, princess cuts, set beside each other and held from beneath to give the figment of a bigger precious stone. This setting is more mind-boggling than others and makes an outwardly intriguing piece.
Gypsy Setting – You may know the Gypsy setting from men’s adornments you’ve seen. The band is one consistent piece that gets thicker at the best. The band is molded like a vault and the stone is embedded in the center. There are no prongs; in this manner, the look is smooth and clean.
Bar Setting – Like the Channel setting, this kind of setting is additionally most normally utilized as a part of commemoration and wedding rings, however, can likewise be found in arm ornaments and neckbands.
Types of Diamond Rings by Metal:
- White gold
- Yellow gold
Engagement rings are symbols of the love, devotion, and fidelity a couple shares. The very shape and design of the ring, however, has additional symbolism that many couples incorporate when they design a ring or select the perfect ring to represent their relationship.
A diamond is a stone that truly states, “I love you” in a deep way. “A diamond is forever.” This is because of the stone’s symbol of deep, everlasting love, as well as the fact that it’s the hardest substance known on earth.
To know the value of your Diamond Rings, bring it into Nevada Coin Mart for a free verbal appraisal and evaluation today!