#1 Diamond Necklace Buyer Las Vegas & Henderson
A diamond necklace is a type of necklace that has diamonds that are attached to a small loop of jewelry chain made of precious metal. The diamond necklace is a jewelry designer’s most expansive canvas. It is a medium for expressing both the sublime and the beautiful.
The Classic Diamond Necklace
This necklace style features a diamond pendant on a metal chain. Thus, it is called classic because of the style of this necklace.
The grade of the diamond is essential in selling your classic diamond necklace. Clarity and color have a big impact on the value of the diamonds because diamond necklaces are openly and widely visible. The clearer and the colorless the diamond necklace is, the higher the price.
Size also matters. The carat weight is always considered top factor in determining the price of the diamond necklaces.
Types of Diamond Necklaces
There are different styles of diamond necklaces that we buy. I will enumerate these types of necklaces, and if you are interested in selling your diamond necklace you can send us a message.
- Diamond Solitaire Necklace: A necklace consisting of one stone set attached to a chain. Diamond solitaire necklace is an elegant and classic style for jewelry mavens out there.
- Diamond Heart Necklace: This diamond jewelry is a symbol and a representation of love with its heart shape form.
- Floating Diamond Necklace: This type of necklace is similar to diamond solitaire necklace that has a single stone attached to a jewelry chain. A halo style setting is a better fitting in this type of necklace for it offers a bigger brilliance than just a single diamond on its own.
- Three-Stone Diamond Necklace: This is similar to the floating diamond necklace but with three stones attached to a chain either alongside each other or vertically in a “drop” style.
- Diamond Tennis Necklace: If there is a diamond tennis bracelet, there’s also a diamond tennis necklace. Diamond tennis necklace are usually pricey because of the rows of diamonds suspended from the chain. A tennis necklace can be the ultimate in luxurious jewelry, and we are ready to buy your diamond tennis necklace if you are going to sell it to us.
- Diamond Choker Necklace: This type of necklace is a modern style of necklaces that is worn to fit tight around the neck than a tennis necklace. A choker fitted with diamonds all around will come at a higher price than your typical pendant necklace.
- Dancing Diamond Necklace: A dancing diamond necklace has a unique style, where the diamonds are set in a shape that allows it to catch light from different directions, and they appear as if it’s moving, or dancing.
A diamond cut determines the shape of the diamond, and the reflection of light through its facets and pavilions. Here are the most common diamond cut styles:
Diamond Necklace Settings
Here are a few examples of different diamond necklace settings:
- Prong Setting: Is best for solitaire necklaces for it allows more open visible spots for the diamond to shine and dazzle brightly
- Bezel Setting: Is the most secure type of setting for the diamonds are encircled with a metal band that holds them in place
- Halo Setting: This type of setting highlights the center diamond well and it makes it appear larger or bigger because of the surrounding small stones that complement its look
Metal Chain for Diamond Necklaces
Here are the most common metal chains used for diamond necklaces:
- 10k white gold
- 14k white gold
- 18k white gold
- Yellow gold
- Rose gold
- Sterling silver
How We Evaluate Diamond Necklaces
A diamond necklace with a round brilliant cut 1.00 ctw, with VS2 clarity, and I color grade floating diamond necklace can cost up to $2,800.
While an emerald cut diamond with 1.50 ctw, VS2 clarity, and I color grade diamond in an 18k white gold solitaire necklace may cost up to $8,900.
And a round brilliant cut 0.74 ctw, with a VS2 clarity, and I color grade diamond in a 14k white gold solitaire necklace can cost up to $1,100.
These are just estimate prices for your diamond necklaces. We will give you a fair assessment for your diamond necklaces when you are going to sell one to us.